NAHN New Jersey has been part of the local community for over 10 years and is committed to the recruitment and retention of nurses in helping them improve health among the Hispanic and Latino communities. We are a national non-profit organization made up of more than 40 chapters nationwide.
NAHN New Jersey is seeking nurses and nursing students to address the issues impacting healthcare of Hispanics at the local and state levels.
As a member of NAHN New Jersey, you will:
- Have access to professional networking and leadership opportunities, some exclusively for our members.
- Be part of an important forum to analyze and evaluate the healthcare needs of the Hispanic community
- Assess the safety and quality of healthcare delivery services to the Hispanic community.
- Work toward recruitment and retention of Hispanic students in nursing education programs.
- Be eligible for scholarships at local and national levels!
Interested but too busy? NAHN New Jersey can come to your school, place of employment, church, or any other organization motivated to create a culture of health in your community.
NAHN NJ 2018-2020
Executive Board Members