NAHN New Jersey is seeking nurses and nursing students to address the issues impacting healthcare of Hispanics at the local and state levels.
Chapter Roles & Responsibilities
- Have access to professional networking and leadership opportunities.
- Leadership opportunities locally and nationally
- National Conference with continuing education units (CEUs)
- Free Subscription to the NAHN™ quarterly journal, Hispanic Health Care International (HHCI)
- Become a published author by submitting your work to HHCI
- Be part of an important forum to analyze and evaluate the healthcare needs of the Hispanic community
- Assess the safety and quality of healthcare delivery services to the Hispanic community
- Opportunity to share and explore your passion about all the ways we can work together to positively impact our communities through personal engagement (seminars, health fairs, etc), policy, legislation and research
- Connect with Mentors and Job Opportunities
- Discount for Kaplan Review
- Meet and support other Hispanic students in nursing education programs
- Be eligible for scholarships at local and national levels!
Interested but too busy? NAHN New Jersey can come to your school, place of employment, church, or any other organization motivated to create a culture of health in your community.
Become a member Today Click New Jersey on the Application
“For New Jersey Chapter membership news, events, scholarship opportunities, and more, members are required to pay chapter dues by selecting the New Jersey Chapter. By not selecting the New Jersey Chapter, you are joining only as a National member.”