NAHN NJ 2023 Scholarship opens January through May 2023
The National Association of Hispanic Nurses, New Jersey Chapter (NAHN NJ) honors nursing and Hispanic patients and communities by
- advancing the profession among Hispanic nurses,
- promoting nursing degrees within Hispanic cultures,
- improving healthcare within Hispanic communities,
- advocating for educational and professional equality among Hispanic students and nurses,
- and voicing concerns and raising awareness of health disparities to local, state, and national stakeholders.
Without your support and donations, we cannot accomplish our association’s mission. Your contribution to our scholarship fund allows NAHN NJ to award scholarships to nursing students within the state of New Jersey.
NAHN is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible as permitted by law.
Our Previous Scholarship Winners
(Left to Right: President Elect: Sol Muniz, Adrianna Diaz, Lillana Ventura, Grecia Moncada, President: Debora La Torre)
Marilyn Moran, Cindy De La Cruz, and Aramis Arroyo
April 16 from 7P until 12ANAHN NJ Chapter Spring Fling Scholarship Fundraiser & Award Celebration
June 18 from 8P until 1ANAHN NJ O’Hara’s Downtown – Nurses Night Out